The answer is yes, but it’s complicated. The workflow below is available to instructors:
- Go to the Quizzes section and select the drop down menu for the Quiz/Exam in question
- Preview the quiz with all questions on a single page
- Submit without answering any questions
- Check the box for “Allow this preview attempt to be graded in the Grade Quiz area” and submit
- Go to grade and choose the preview attempt
- This should give you a screen with all of the questions and with the correct answers indicated which your browser should be able to print.
In Submission Views, the Default View must have “Show Question Answers” checked. Otherwise, Brightspace shows the questions without indicating the correct answers. Also, “Show all questions without user responses.” If you have set the quiz to have all questions marked as “mandatory” this work around will not work, and you will need to fully take the quiz and submit it before you are able to print out the quiz.