ACCESS AND DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTOR RESULTS
- On the top navigation, click on Results; then, select Instructor Results.
- Under the Search section, filter by Project(s).
- Once the desired filters are set, click on the button.
- Search results appear under the Results section. To view the available reports for an individual course section, click on the download icon , located under the View column at the end of the row of each respective course / instructor listed.
- Select the desired report:
Available report types are enabled / disabled by the EvaluationKIT Administrator.
INSTRUCTOR RESULTS: GENERATE AND DOWNLOAD A BATCH REPORT
- Under the Results section, select the respective checkbox of two or more courses.
- Click on to open the Batch Report window.
- Report Name: Enter the report name.
- Report Type: Click on the Report Type drop-down menu and select the desired report type.
- Select one of the following:
- Click on
- Generating Report message
- Once the email alert is received, click on the link to download the file(s).