D2L is the course management systems that provides registered students with Web access to course information such as syllabi, Web resources, and online discussion forums with the instructor and classmates. To access your courses visit your MYDTCC page and click on the “Courses’ Tab.
- How do I add or change my email or phone number to MyDTCC?
- When will students be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Will I be expected to reauthenticate (e.g., sign back in using Multi-Factor Authentication) throughout the day?
- If I authenticate (e.g., sign in to MyDTCC) using Multi-Factor Authentication, will I need to use MFA to access any other college resources (e.g., email, O365, D2L)?
- How do I change my Delaware Tech Multi-Factor Settings?
- What should if do if I do if my Delaware Tech is my only email address?
- What should I do if I get locked out of my Delaware Tech account?