How to Unblock picture downloads for all messages from a particular email address or domain:
- In an open message that was sent from a particular email address or domain, right-click a blocked item.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
- Click Add the Domain @domain to Safe Senders List.
(click here for instructions to add an email address to the Safe Senders List:
Add recipients of my email messages to the Safe Senders List https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-recipients-of-my-email-messages-to-the-Safe-Senders-List-BE1BAEA0-BEAB-4A30-B968-9004332336CE
Unblock picture downloads for all messages
- On the File tab, choose Options > Trust Center.
- Under Microsoft Outlook Trust Center, click Trust Center Settings.
- Clear the Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items check box.