If you’ve forgotten your password and you have your most recent cell phone number or personal email address on record with the college, you can reset your password by doing the following:
- Visit http://go.dtcc.edu/forgotpassword and enter your college username (if your college email address is email@example.com, just enter: jsmith01) and click Next.
- Select whether you’d prefer to receive your code by text or email.
- Review the text or email you received and click on the provided link.
- You will be provided with a ‘Temporary’ password on that page. Copy the password and visit http://go.dtcc.edu/updatepassword
- On this webpage, enter your ‘Delaware Tech username’, the ‘Temporary’ password from Step 4, create a ‘New password’, ‘Confirm new Password’, and then hit the Submit button.
Please make sure your new password fits our password security guidelines.
If you don’t have your current cell phone or email address on file, you can visit or call any of the college’s help desks.
- Collegewide Help Desk: 302-857-1700
- George Campus: 302-657-5162
- Stanton Campus: 302-453-3749
- Dover Campus: 302-857-1911
- Georgetown Campus: 302- 259-6285