Click on the menu button (gearbox) at the top right of your screen. Use the Focused Inbox slider to turn the Focused Inbox off. For instructions of different versions of Outlook, select the link below.
- How do I add or change my email or phone number to MyDTCC?
- When will students be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Will I be expected to reauthenticate (e.g., sign back in using Multi-Factor Authentication) throughout the day?
- If I authenticate (e.g., sign in to MyDTCC) using Multi-Factor Authentication, will I need to use MFA to access any other college resources (e.g., email, O365, D2L)?
- How do I change my Delaware Tech Multi-Factor Settings?
- What should if do if I do if my Delaware Tech is my only email address?
- What should I do if I get locked out of my Delaware Tech account?