OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others. Keep in mind that your account is available only while actively enrolled at Delaware Technical Community College.
- How do I add or change my email or phone number to MyDTCC?
- When will students be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Will I be expected to reauthenticate (e.g., sign back in using Multi-Factor Authentication) throughout the day?
- If I authenticate (e.g., sign in to MyDTCC) using Multi-Factor Authentication, will I need to use MFA to access any other college resources (e.g., email, O365, D2L)?
- How do I change my Delaware Tech Multi-Factor Settings?
- What should if do if I do if my Delaware Tech is my only email address?
- What should I do if I get locked out of my Delaware Tech account?