Banner 9 brings a fresh, new user interface and additional features including:
Updated Look and Feel
- The Banner interface has not been updated since the system was first implemented in 2002. Banner 9 looks more modern and user friendly.
Choose Your Web Browser
- No longer will Banner be limited to Internet Explorer. With Banner 9, you can use any type of modern web browser. An intuitive navigation tool that quickly locates forms.
- Responsive design that adapts to all browser platforms and devices. Banner 9 works on large-screen mobile devices, like tablets and iPads.
- No need to maintain a separate Banner password! You will sign-in using DTCC authentication.
Streamlined Upgrade and Feature Enhancement Process
- A Java-free plugin environment that increases security.
Resources for Banner Admin Pages
Resources for Faculty and Advisors
Click on the links below for more information
- Steps to Enter Final Grades
- Steps to Enter No-Show, LDA, and Midterm Grades
- FAQs on Student Profile
- Student Profile and Degree Works – Data Points
- Sneak Peek at the Student Profile – Advisor View
- Navigating Student Profile – Advisor View
- Navigating Faculty Dashboard
- Student Information System – Faculty Dashboard New Terminology
- Student Information System – NEW Advising Terminology
- Banner Training for Faculty Playlist
- How to Navigate the Faculty Dashboard
- View the Class Roster
- NoShows, LDAs, Mids and Finals
Resources for Students
Open Eforum for Faculty and Advisors
Week 10/22 to 10/26: IIT will host open EForums for all faculty and advisors to drop in anytime between 11am – 12:30pm to ask any questions via Zoom. See zoom info below.
Join by Browser:
Join by iPhone one-tap :
Join by Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 436 2866 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 559 762 7103