In Outlook, you can change unread messages to read status when they appear in the reading pane. Click here to review resources for changing how and when messages are marked read https://support.office.com/en-us/article/mark-a-message-as-read-or-unread-59b44298-08c2-4eb7-8128-ea0fb7f52720
- Can I print out Quizzes and Exams from D2L?
- How do I get and use Google Voice to use Microsoft Authenticator with MFA?
- How do I add or change my email or phone number to MyDTCC?
- When will students be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Will I be expected to reauthenticate (e.g., sign back in using Multi-Factor Authentication) throughout the day?
- If I authenticate (e.g., sign in to MyDTCC) using Multi-Factor Authentication, will I need to use MFA to access any other college resources (e.g., email, O365, D2L)?
- How do I change my Delaware Tech Multi-Factor Settings?